|COMPANY NAME SENSO||TYPE Internship|
|LOCATION Surry Hills, New South Wales, Australia||INDUSTRY Fashion, Admin|
|POSTED May 29, 2018||SALARY Unpaid|
SENSO is looking for hard working & enthusiastic interns with great attention to detail to help out in our busy Surry Hills head office.
We are currently looking for interns Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Please specify which 2 days per week you are available.
The role would be highly multifaceted and an opportunity to be apart of all aspects of the day-to-day operations of a fashion label. Our business is expanding and we believe this to be a mutually beneficial opportunity for the right candidate.
The role will vary but will mainly consist of the below;·
- Entering data and maintaining internal systems
- Stocktaking and keeping stock levels updated on our website
- Closing the Office/ Showroom
- Picking and packing e-boutique orders
- Helping with weekly deliveries, stock allocation and preparing packing lists·
- Supporting/ liaising with E-Boutique Manager with online related daily tasks
- Prepping the showroom for appointments and general showroom up-keep
- Assisting with Press returns and send outs
- Assisting with social media imagery/ market research
- Be available 2 days per week from 10am – 6pm for a minimum of three months.
- Have an eagerness to learn and assist.
- Enjoy a fast paced environment.
- Complete tasks from start to finish with a high level of efficiency.
- This position is unpaid, and expenses will not be covered. However the internship can be accredited to relevant study requirements/Professional Experience Programs.
- You are not required to bring your own equipment.