|COMPANY NAME SENSO||TYPE Internship|
|LOCATION Surry Hills, New South Wales, Australia||INDUSTRY Fashion, Admin|
|POSTED February 26, 2018||SALARY Unpaid|
SENSO is looking for hard working & enthusiastic interns with great attention to detail to help out in our busy Surry Hills head office. The role would be highly multifaceted and an opportunity to be apart of all aspects of the day-to-day operations of a fashion label. Our business is expanding and we believe this to be a mutually beneficial opportunity for the right candidate.
The role will vary but will mainly consist of the below;·
- Entering data and maintaining internal systems
- Stocktaking and keeping stock levels updated on our website
- Closing the Office/ Showroom
- Picking and packing e-boutique orders
- Helping with weekly deliveries, stock allocation and preparing packing lists·
- Supporting/ liaising with E-Boutique Manager with online related daily tasks
- Prepping the showroom for appointments and general showroom up-keep
- Assisting with Press returns and send outs
- Assisting with social media imagery/ market research
- Be available 2 days per week from 10am – 6pm for a minimum of three months.
- Have an eagerness to learn and assist.
- Enjoy a fast paced environment.
- Complete tasks from start to finish with a high level of efficiency.
- This position is unpaid, and expenses will not be covered. However the internship can be accredited to relevant study requirements/Professional Experience Programs.
- You are not required to bring your own equipment.