|COMPANY NAME Oscar Hunt||TYPE Part time job|
|LOCATION Sydney, New South Wales, Australia||INDUSTRY Fashion|
|POSTED January 10, 2018||SALARY Hourly Rate|
Our Sydney Showroom opened on York Street in 2015 and we have grown exponentially since. We are now looking for a talented and skilled individual to join the Oscar Hunt team as our Front of House Assistant on a casual engagement, two days a week.
Working alongside the Sydney Manager and Fitting Team, the main responsibilities of the role are:
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Take calls, make appointments and welcome our clients as they come through the door.
- Achieving high operational and merchandising standards
- Provide knowledge to clients of the Oscar Hunt process
- Comprehensively answer any customer queries regarding the product, process or business.
- Manage point-of-sale processes including EFTPOS or other payments
- Receiving and preparing customer orders for fittings
- Fashion student, or high level interest in menswear/tailoring industry
- Understanding of key retail sales principles
- Good product knowledge
- Strong Administrative skills
- Previous retail experience or training
- Personable character, with exceptional customer skills
- Articulate, well spoken and high level of personal presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- Integrity, honesty, flexibility, good energy level and ability to multitask
- Understanding of mens fashion, trends in suiting and intuitive to client needs.