|COMPANY NAME Miro House Inc.||TYPE Internship|
|LOCATION California, USA||INDUSTRY PR, Social Media, Marketing|
|POSTED June 27, 2016||SALARY TBD|
Miro House has quickly gained recognition as a specialized event company with a focus on Front of House Management and staffing solutions, operating globally with offices in Los Angeles, USA and Sydney, Australia.
The two categories that fall under the Miro House name are Miro Agency and Miro Door. Miro House specializes in three main aspects:
Front of House Management - A very specialized field of expertise of event management. Expect absolute professionalism from the moment you make contact until curtain drop.
Staffing Solutions - Our professional personnel range from promotional and campaign models, brand ambassadors, hosts and hostesses, door staff and all hospitality and event staff.
Volunteer Program –We have developed one of the largest databases of the kind and mastered our volunteer services to perfection. We help event organizers around the world to achieve their goals. The successful applicant will have responsibilities with both sectors of this prestigious company.
Your everyday tasks will include:
- Extensive Research
- Verbal and written communication with existing and new clients
- Maintaining database
- Implementing marketing and PR strategies
- Achieving weekly goals
We are looking for a person that thrives and loves marketing and admin! This is not an event internship, but office internship.
- Ability to relate well to the public, in person and on the phone
- Diplomatic, professional, discreet, flexible, resourceful, dependable, well organized, friendly, and emotionally mature
- Quickly respond to emails
- Able to work effectively with multiple tasks, balance and prioritise multiple requests
- Computer literate. Well-versed with MS Office mainly Excel, basic skills in InDesign
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to function independently and as a part of a team
- Perfect English, spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Extremely proactive
- Very well presented & takes pride in personal appearance
- College graduate
- Having genuine interest in Fashion and Event Industry
- Basic knowledge of the spectrum which we operate in - related colleges, companies and organizations
A person who has a strong interest in marketing, admin, PR and HR business opportunities.
We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic who is available for 2 days a week, 5 hours a day to work out of our office in West Hollywood.
Someone who is super organized, systematic as well as logical.
Please do not apply if you are expecting a big corporation with processes in place, this is a casual company with hands on experience. We are only looking for people that get excited about progress and a big picture.