|COMPANY NAME Miro Door||TYPE Volunteering|
|LOCATION New South Wales, Australia||INDUSTRY PR, Events, Fashion, Retail, Marketing, Media|
|POSTED May 12, 2019|
If you have been searching for a senior role in the fashion and events industry and have a passion for working in a team environment this is for you.
This is your opportunity to gain valuable hands on experience in the Fashion and Events industry with Australia's leading Stylist's, Head Dresser's and Event Management teams at MBFWA and MBFWE 2018.
This application is to volunteer in a SENIOR ROLE for MBFWA19 and MBFWE19.
*Hours listed for these roles below will be confirmed and determined once meeting your Venue Manager at the induction, some days will start later or end earlier.
We have several senior role opportunities available, including:
Volunteer Manager Assistant
- Assisting volunteer Manager with all day to day tasks of the event
- Contacting no shows, rostering, Attending offsite shows to act in Volunteer Managers behalf.
- Staying current and observant within your role
Venue Manager Assistant
- Assisting venue managers with all associated tasks.
- Assist with all FOH tasks.
- Manage the set up of gift bags for each show, ensuring a timely manner and as per the designers requests.
- Assisting the venue manager to co ordinate with the pack down of the room.
- Assisting with FOH volunteer briefing prior to each show.
Head Dresser Assistant
- Assist BOH Head Dresser with all related tasks.
- Assist in preparing backstage racks, garments and models prior to show.
- Make sure all garments are hung in their appropriate running order
- Assisting with dressing of models and ensuring all are directed to catwalk entrance as soon as they are fully dressed.
- Assisting with making sure the BOH area is kept as neat and tidy as possible at all times.
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia is one of the most prestigious fashion events in southern hemisphere and you can be part of it!
As this opportunity is a step up for the chosen candidate; persons with previous experience wishing to better their skills and gain hands on experience would be preferred. A happy and enthusiastic person willing to step up, assess a situation and be proactive would be suited perfectly for these roles.
We ask all applicants to be on time, reliable, honest and always ready to learn with a smile on your face.
*Please note that these are volunteering opportunities and therefore not paid. You will be free to end your participation at any time (just try and give us plenty of notice!).