|COMPANY NAME SENSO||TYPE Internship|
|LOCATION Sydney, New South Wales, Australia||INDUSTRY Fashion, Graphic Design, Digital/Online, Social Media, Marketing|
|POSTED April 17, 2017||SALARY Unpaid|
Senso is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join our small, friendly team immediately.
The role will vary but will mainly consist of assisting with photographing and deep-etching products for our e-boutique, assisting with digital content design and creating and managing EDM/promotional collateral.
In order to be considered for this role, you will:
- Be currently studying or have finished a degree in visual communications or graphic design
- Be available a minimum of 2 days per week
- Have high level proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Have great attention to detail
- Be able to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Possess multi-tasking skills and an eagerness to learn and assist
The internship may also be accredited to relevant study requirements/Professional Experience Programs.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply and also attach a copy of your resume and portfolio.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.