|COMPANY NAME BY JOHNNY.||TYPE Full time job|
|LOCATION SYDNEY, New South Wales, Australia||INDUSTRY Fashion, Graphic Design, Digital/Online, Social Media|
|POSTED May 14, 2017||SALARY Salary Depending on Skill Set|
The Graphic Design and Digital Content Specialist will coordinate the creation, scheduling, curation, editing and sourcing of digital content across the BY JOHNNY website and digital channels. We want this digital content to educate, inspire and direct our customers straight to the brands website and e-store. The successful applicant will also optimise existing content using analytics and insights, with a focus on improving SEO performance. You will be part of a very driven and passionate team who are all responsible for different company activities and thrive on the dynamic, fast-paced nature of the business.
- Communicating effectively with the Sales Team and Creative Director
- Working with Manager in implementing and executing a Digital Strategy and Marketing Plan
- Working with Creative Director on image and content creation
- Heavy involvement with Shoot Concepts, Production and Coordination
- Content creation using imagery provided
- Creation and delivery of fortnightly EDM
- Produce all social media content across Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Social Media Scheduling and Planning across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Monitoring performance of Social Media platforms by regularly analysing and reporting on key performance metrics such as effectiveness of channels and content, audience growth and engagement.
- Coordinate the editing of all imagery post shoot
- Responsible for all Image based Sales & Marketing Document creation e.g. Seasonal Look Books, Brand Credentials Documents etc.
- Online Store back-end operating
- Website Maintenance from an aesthetic/graphic perspective
- Work with web developers to implement onsite changes aimed at improving SEO
- Undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of related education in Graphic Design or Marketing (not essential but ideal)
- 2-3 years of experience in Graphic Design and/or Social Media Marketing (not essential but ideal)
- Have a creative eye for detail
- Deep understanding of community development, social planning, social management, content optimisation & engagement tracking
- Attention to detail with a keen creative and analytical mind-set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for keeping up to date with digital, social media and technology trends
- Familiar with using analytical & social media tools
- A high level of proficiency across the Adobe Creative Suite of products, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Google AdWords Certified (not essential but ideal)
- Be familiar with operating Hootsuite.com
- Strong organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Positive attitude and team player
- Interest in Fashion and related industries
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License